Sunday, March 31, 2013

Its Okay to not do it all!

I love it when God speaks to me in dreams.  I wont go into specifics but I woke up today knowing it was okay to drop a class and beneficial to my health.  I registered for 13 credits which is 4 classes and with working two jobs, plus a social life and being happily committed to the Lord with various fellowship opportunities during the week something had to give.  

 If I didn't go to church I would be forsaking the fellowship of believers and corporately worshiping the Lord is important to me.  
If I quit one of my jobs financially I wouldn't be able to make it.  
If I cut out my social life I wouldn't be able to handle school stress and would get depressed.  
If I cut out a class it would relieve a little stress and I can always take it later as it is available each quarter.  

So I came to the conclusion that I am not a failure if I just have 9 credits and its okay to not do everything all the time and pack my life so busy I can't think anymore.  I don't like stressed out Janette.  She isn't fun!!! 

Praising the Lord today for who he is on this Resurrection Sunday.  How Blessed am I to know the maker of the Heavens and the Earth.  Grateful for a Savior who bled and died for all of us. Jesus Oh what a wonderful name.  Each time I say "Jesus" its like a blanket wraps around me.  That name is so powerful.  Thank You Holy spirit for flooding the earth with the Lords presence.   

No comments:

Post a Comment